Silly Blog Challenge – Rescue Me.
My friendly-nemesis (or whatever) Drugmonkey challenged me, among others, to name the five characters I’d most want to come to my rescue in a bad situation, from TV or the movies I’ve recently been watching. “Recently” isn’t well defined, but I’ll say it means “stuff that I’ve crossed paths with in the past, oh, say, six months”.
The first one that popped into my head was easy. After that, I’ve had to think a bit. But not too hard. I mean, you know.
- Luther. I’m giving myself bonus points for getting Idris Elba on the list.
- Éomer. That motherfucker brings the cavalry.
- Michonne. I’m only in season 3, so if she dies, nobody tell me in the comments.
- Robert McCall. I’m really hoping they make a follow-up to The Equalizer.
- Evelyn Salt. I mean, I’m not made of stone.
That’s my current list. Who to tag?
How about 1) My sister. 2) Biochembelle. 3) Ian Street. 4) Matthew Garcia. 5) PsycGrrl.
What are your lists?